Curious Cosmos

could someone explain what that is i use it to talk to the demons i only have a small case of that i use would like to master it 😄  

You may choose to talk to either good or evil entities. Just as us humans there are both good and evil.

I5.png

• Like 2

haha thanks walt your cool as allways but yeah i manged to talk to luficer i dont know if thats a good or bad thing as im still delveopling my power

23 hours ago, cupcakeman said:

could someone explain what that is i use it to talk to the demons i only have a small case of that i use would like to master it 😄  

The following is a group that helps people develop different types of 'abilities' within a forum format:   

The Veritas Society

They also have an extensive library of downloadable books:

Veritas Library

As far as joining a group, there are several, however, I prefer these two :

Builders of the Adytum

Ordo Templi Orientis

Keep in mind, this is serious stuff, and I am not specifically endorsing any group or anything they do.  Reading through their material and making any decisions or taking any actions are entirely the responsibility of those who travel into those realms of study.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hi thanks so much for the beautiful information ill check it out when i got a bit more time 😄 

• Like 1