Curious Cosmos
Cosmo

New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Hi! I finally decided to join this forum. Ten years have passed since I heard of Titor for the first time. I was 14 at the time. That was a really strange urban legend and I decided to search on the internet about it. I quickly found this board and started following various threads. Lately I've been wondering what was going on here and today I decided to take a look. You changed everything! Graphics are so much better.

Anyway, I remember a user in particular from the old days, darby! I hope he keeps writing here. He knew everything about the Titor legend! I enjoyed his posts very much.

I'm really excited to be here and I hope I'll have the chance to share my opinions about time travel with you!

Welcome. Titor is a hot button issue and people still argue about it. Don't get scared off. :)

Hello TTI community !!

Im a new member here but i knew about this long time ago.

I have to say that TTI is better than I expecting and I enjoy reading the conversetions !!

the reason i joined here is that Im interested in John Titor but eventually i found many other interesting subjects like theories !!

I will appreciate if someone can give me a link about John Titor so i can read more about him

I am also reading that many ppl here are mentioning the name Larry !!

Who is he??

And what connection he has with Titor ??

Thank you !!

• Like 1

To be honest I find it a little bit strange that people still argue about Titor. Even when I was 14 I knew it was only a well-made hoax. By reading this forum and collecting data, I only aimed at discovering the identity of the man who created this urban legend. In Italy this story had a great media coverage. RAI TV also aired a reportage about Titor.

Larry Haber is the entertainment attorney that used a legal maneuver to take over the copyrights to the Titor story. After the takeover he used his copyright status to expand on the story. Those of us that know this don't really think there is any connection to the original story teller at all.

He is said to be a lawyer hired by Titor.

Yeah, but we got that info from Larry. The Lawyer. Which just looks like some of Larry's creative addition to the story.

Yeah, but we got that info from Larry. The Lawyer. Which just looks like some of Larry's creative addition to the story.

Wouldn't surprise me, especially after what a friend dug up about him. lol

To be honest I find it a little bit strange that people still argue about Titor. Even when I was 14 I knew it was only a well-made hoax. By reading this forum and collecting data, I only aimed at discovering the identity of the man who created this urban legend. In Italy this story had a great media coverage. RAI TV also aired a reportage about Titor.

Ok, can you show your research proving Titor was a hoax? How did you come up with the conclusion? Do you have actual evidence? Please share.

Welcome to the TTI :thumbsup: I imagine in the future there'll be a physical TTI not nearly as colorful as this site.

In start I thought every one here believed whatever Larry said!!

Even if someone take over the copyrights, doesn't mean anything!!

Did he predict anything by now to prove that Titor hire him?? Something like a worldwide event or disaster??

In start I thought every one here believed whatever Larry said!!

Even if someone take over the copyrights, doesn't mean anything!!

Did he predict anything by now to prove that Titor hire him?? Something like a worldwide event or disaster??

Obviously not everyone. No predictions since Larry's legal takeover. And no proof that Titor hired him, other than his word. You realize Larry is a Lawyer. Which translates into Professional Liar for hire.

• Like 3

Obviously not everyone. No predictions since Larry's legal takeover. And no proof that Titor hired him, other than his word. You realize Larry is a Lawyer. Which translates into Professional Liar for hire.

This is something I'm also realizing, thanks to you and others. I never thought he was involved Titor (hoax or not) and it's definitely a possibility that he never was and just wanted to cash in on it. If Titor is real, he may never have hired him to do squat.

• Like 2

Welcome Ninja Bear, I really like your name :)

As the rest say, Larry seems to either have set up Titor as some kind of hoax (though nobody seems sure why), or simply have stolen another person's story (again, no clear sign as to why). Moreover, his brother has been suspected of being behind the "old computer component" part of the Titor story, since he has the professional knowledge needed (he's a programmer or computer engineer, I don't remember which). Whether the whole thing is a hoax or not, Larry seems to be in charge of the story at this point. At least until Titor's civil war starts shaking things up a bit!

Edit: Come to think of it, does Larry's copyright prevent others from writing about the whole Titor affair, or is that covered by some form of fair use?

Larry seems to either have set up Titor as some kind of hoax (though nobody seems sure why), or simply have stolen another person's story (again, no clear sign as to why)

Whatever it is, I made clear that Larry is not the ''prophet'' he says he is !! (''Yet'')

Whatever it is, I made clear that Larry is not the ''prophet'' he says he is !! (''Yet'')

Yeah, if you want to learn about Titor, you're not going to learn it via Larry. I've never placed much focus on him.

Yeah, if you want to learn about Titor, you're not going to learn it via Larry

I didn't plan to... :)

What did Larry say about his incorrect statement !???

There is an information gap from the Art Bell web page to where Titor made his first appearance, to when it later came on line that possibly Larry Haber et al. owned the rights to the Titor story.

I further do not know if there is a planned nuclear conflagration that will come out of the nuclear war predictions as reported on the Titor TTI posting board.Currently NASA has come out and frankly said, that Earth's central sun is a kind of white dwarf variable.This would mean in simplest terms that this central sun may be fragile and not able to withstand a full nuclear war.

To try and help you understand why nuclear weapons are really bad for this solar system, is that the sun works on a fusion principle of operation, not fission.Fission from atomic bombs worm holes into the central mass of the sun and like too concentrated of a form of energy will make this sun sick.The sun could blow up.

So what anyone has when they examine these new circumstances is the process of and if or but, which is a series of logic gates, that would also take time to figure for the people that would wish to commit a nuclear war.This more or less is why I feel that Larry Haber had come on scene, as there was panic and depression after the Titor telling was that a nuclear war could be enacted.

What does not figure to date about Larry and the old Art Bell website, is he or his compatriots would have had to be both engineers and to have used a time travel device themselves to have set up the situation to where he finally comes out and says that one, his time displacement unit is broken and two that he needs both help and parts in order to fix it.He would have had to known ahead of time that certain personnel would have been on Art's posting BBS at that exact time, only.

So what anyone would be looking at, are social indicators pointing to the end of summer for the said federal government to attack, or not attack the people that had elected most of it to office?This is all conjecture but is similar to getting off the chair lift and mistakenly take the ski trail to the expert ski slopes.And this mistake when one is only a novice or beginning skier."You just get use to the view, it's like everything else".Pinter

Note what we do know about Titor's time machine is that the use of his machine does have basis in fact in history.See the news article mysterious chucks of earth cookie cuttered from ground and taken without tracks and dropped back down.News articles said they were seven to eight hundred pounds of earth.

The displacement time machine is housed in a probable universal electronics box utility carrier.This is an item that is on shelf in most military storage depots, which can be used to both transport, store items and in some cases be retro-rigged to serve as a housing for working electronic or mechanical apparatus and still be carried portable.

This the handling of this style of time machine is slower than others and the pilot must carry along oxygen to keep from passing out.The event horizion to the twin Kerr double enveloped enlarged and projected singularities acts as the sealed wall of this style of time machine.

Know that this talked about machine, has an electrical bus relay section, with either may or may not be removable.There are no finer diagrams on this device other than what is offered in the published drawings.

*That there may be more than one but up to three copies of this time machine operating all in distances from each other, due to the problem of alternate timeline destination, from said Titor time machine hitting a solar flare and sustaining damage.The replacement parts as by many indications had sent Titor to alternate time lines.

Lastly, this style of machine may only be desirable to be used within the one huindred year of length time travel range.As I had said, it is a slow machine, does not have a circuit breaker or popup fuse protection safety feature to it and this machine takes a long time to get up to workable, or escape to time innerspace statis, say if someone is after you.It's probably not recommended to try to get into the next century with this machine, as in the future they may develop time machine detection devices, to keep travelers out of those certain eras.

Titor may possibly at this period of time be suffering from all times radiation sickness and require constant care.There is very poor radiation protection with this type of set up.Lastly who is to say if this is not a made up story, that a real time traveler hadn't copied his method of travel and actually constructed a time machine which would perform roughly in the same manner?This is sort of like sneaking in the exit door to the movies as you have a friend on the inside who will risk in letting a body in that way.Pinter

*Sources, the (all times corridor), was said to have existed outside of the DE class navy destroyer Eldridge, when full power was switched to this navy ship which was said to have made the entire ship travel through time.All times was said to be noisy, full of many kinds of radiation and to have poisoned the crew when they made it back to a point of return.,Note, not exact departure.FATE Magazine The Philadelphia Experiment, FATE Mag archives.

This would mean in simplest terms that this central sun may be fragile and not able to withstand a full nuclear war.

No. Sorry to be blunt, but this is utter and complete nonsense. You cannot blow up the sun even with every single nuclear weapon in history. In fact, if our entire planet was fired into the sun at the speed of a nuclear missile, it would do absolutely nothing, at all. To the sun, of course. The Earth would be screwed.