Curious Cosmos
Cosmo

New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Hello to every one, I happen upon this forum by an accident when some thing popped up on my news feed on facebook about john titor, so I started reading an article about him, and I remember when he became all famous as so to speak and due to the fact that time traveling has always fascinated me I started reading more about him which led me here and so reading through the forums thought i may just fit in and enjoy reading what others post, so Hello World this is me

Queenicess

By the way, thanks for visiting my website!!!! :) My name is PJ, too. ;)

I bet this person is a future version of yourself who came back in time. lol

Welcome PJ!

I bet this person is a future version of yourself who came back in time. lol

Welcome PJ!

Yeah, she could be me from another timeline. How did I get here? LOL

Hey ^_^ I'm Raquel from Tennessee. I've been interested in time travel for as long as I can remember. Along those lines, I'm interested in the unchecked growth of our present day tech giants (Google being one) and what role they'll play in the future, twenty to thirty years down the road.

Any way, happy to be here. Looks like a gold mine of information and theories :)

• Like 1

Hey gang, it's Josh. Glad to finally be here and start making some post. I hope to share my opinion on a few subjects and learn a thing or two from a lot of you. I promise to be kind and hope you return the favor.

See you guys in the forum

Peace.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Dani, a 26 year old girl from Eastern Europe. I'm very keen on time traveling, it has been one of my interests ever since I was a child.

It's very nice to find a community of people with the same interest and I hope to fit in well. In a sense, we are all time travels, we just can't go back, only forward, don't you think so?

• Like 2

Hi! I finally decided to join this forum. Ten years have passed since I heard of Titor for the first time. I was 14 at the time. That was a really strange urban legend and I decided to search on the internet about it. I quickly found this board and started following various threads. Lately I've been wondering what was going on here and today I decided to take a look. You changed everything! Graphics are so much better.

Anyway, I remember a user in particular from the old days, darby! I hope he keeps writing here. He knew everything about the Titor legend! I enjoyed his posts very much.

I'm really excited to be here and I hope I'll have the chance to share my opinions about time travel with you!

• Like 1