Curious Cosmos
Cosmo

New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to TTI! Lots on the horizon, great time to join and get acquainted :D

Hello everyone just thought I would do the customary introduction! Name is IaMtH3end and I just so happened to stumble across this forum and thought I'd join up as I have a great fascination with time travel. Looking forward to being here!

Hello everyone just thought I would do the customary introduction! Name is IaMtH3end and I just so happened to stumble across this forum and thought I'd join up as I have a great fascination with time travel. Looking forward to being here!

Welcome to TTI! :D Glad to have you here!

Hey, guys! I'm (obviously) a new member to this fabulous forum, but a few of my friends are already members... :) Show me some love! I can't wait to learn and discuss with you all!

Hey, guys! I'm (obviously) a new member to this fabulous forum, but a few of my friends are already members... :) Show me some love! I can't wait to learn and discuss with you all!

welcome this is where time travel will occur on the internet in the future. its like a virtual church. I am James Henes of the resurrection recovery agency.

and you are pretty.

• Like 1

Welcome and... remind me not to have anything from the fruit bowl at your house. :cautious:

• Like 4

[ATTACH=full]289[/ATTACH]

Hiiiiii!!!! Pardon me while I cover my mouth. I don't want to catch the plague. Better wear a hat, too. I don't think they're used to red heads with short hair. Oh crap, I suppose I need to put on a dress, too. ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey there! Saw through the grapevine this forum, and I thought it looked pretty fun, and a pretty chill place to come hang out. I've always been sort of a lover of time travel and all since I was a kid. In fact, my favorite movie trilogy is "Back To The Future". I've always been fascinated with the possibility of it being real and all, and it just seemed kind of nice to be in a place among people who share that sort of thought.

So can't wait to get started on posting!

• Like 1

I just wanted to come over to say hello to all the board members. I have always been fascinated with the subject of time travel. I am also someone who is a science fiction fan. So, I thought I would join this board to take part in discussions about these subjects. I look forward to interacting with all of you here.