Curious Cosmos
Mylo.X.

Time Lapse (Movie)

Yesterday, I watched a time-travel themed movie called Time Lapse. I must say that I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish, and kinda like how it ended. Here is a link to the trailer:

• Like 1

I've watched it twice. I liked it's approach, the story line was very good, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss something. I hadn't. Third times a charm...

• Like 1

I've watched it twice. I liked it's approach, the story line was very good, and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss something. I hadn't. Third times a charm...

I'm going to rewatch it again soon. Now I know the full story I'm going to look out for any plot holes.

This was a great movie - Watched it a while back an really enjoyed it. I'd like to do a proper review of it soon, once I get around to the ten billion other things that should be accomplished here ;)

This was a great movie - Watched it a while back an really enjoyed it. I'd like to do a proper review of it soon, once I get around to the ten billion other things that should be accomplished here ;)

Yes, you're right. It was a great movie; much better than flight 1942, lol. That was a terrible time-travel movie.

Watched it a few months back. I didn't expect much but I was really surprised. It had a great story!

• Like 1

I'm sick, today, so I'm going to cuddle up and watch this. It's on Netflix! I'll let you know what I think.

Can anybody recommend any other good time-travel movies?