Curious Cosmos
timetravellergirl

I'm being paid to spend the next year trying to find out if time travel is real.

What are you talking about? This place is full of CIA and MI6 agents!

Absolutely correct... Gpa is my cover... my real name is, Bond...James Bond. :cool:

As crazy as this sounds I have been hired to spend the next 12 months looking for any proof that time travel is real.

I know this is highly unlikely, but on the off chance anyone reading this actually does time travel or knows how to -- please get in touch with me.

I am just beginning my investigation but the people I work for have significant funds and if you can offer credible knowledge/insight/proof we will ensure you are adequately remunerated.

Paying for you to come to me or vice versa also isn't an issue.

You're going to get a lot of hoaxers. Be forewarned.

You're going to get a lot of hoaxers. Be forewarned.

Ummm....Ummm...

One and done - another hit-and-run. Get it? Maybe not a "lot" of hoaxers but at least one - the OP.

Why would you want to do time travel? It's a pretty dangerous undertaking. Let's just put it into perspective. God gave us guns, then god gave us combustion engines, then god gave us nuclear power. When we hadn't destroyed ourselves with any of those, he finally gave us time travel.

There's 3 or 4 really easy ways to destroy the world using time travel and the tech associated with it. Some of them are really nasty. So yeah it exists, but it's a bad business to be in.

So you think it's going to be all flowers and gold bars, but 95% of the time you die screaming.

The people that are assigned to explore the past and future play by rules that discourage contact that could otherwise have negative consequences for the people of earth.

Some of them have crossed that line for personal reasons and have come forward with their reports.

You may wish to speak with Andrew Basiago, Jim Sparks, Travis Walton, and ask them questions.

Good luck with your new project.

[QUOTE=\]Yes, @timetravellergirl time travel is real, only the direction is to the future only. Evidences for that are building up. The time dilation is experimentally proven twice with synchronized atomic clocks - one from which in a supersonic airplane and the other on the ground. The difference between them have been several billionths of the second, but as much, as calculated for the theory to be proven. Time traveling can be achieved with super low temperatures either. [/QUOTE] I have a few rock painting in Australia showing comtemporary images of Space -Time craft that woukd disprove the statement that time travel is only future pointing, what would be safer to say is that only SAFE, time traveler should be to the future, and extreme caution appled for any past pointing time travel

I have a few rock painting in Australia showing comtemporary images of Space -Time craft that woukd disprove the statement that time travel is only future pointing, what would be safer to say is that only SAFE, time traveler should be to the future, and extreme caution appled for any past pointing time travel

I'd like to see pics of those rock paintings.

pinterest, anasazi.com, alien-ufo-sightings.com, and scads more, it is thought that as much as 20% all of ancient rock carvings and pictograph show some sort unusual even or depiction

I'm not an archaeologist, (obviously), because I always thought cave art and rock drawings were just come caveman's kids drawing on their bedroom walls or putting graffiti on public rocks.

Still, could you offer some links?

Edward Leedskalnin who built Coral Castle, stated Gravity is Magnetic forces. The whole earth is a giant magnet, we're magnetic and it's what keeps us grounded. He figured out everything is magnetic to a certain degree. I think that is what "gravity" is.

Not so fast, there is alot of insight in that statement (Gravity is Magnetic forces), there is the troubling issue of the Unified Field theory

Well, I haven't read his book in awhile, which I have a copy of around here somewhere on science. His view. Most disregard Ed's theories because of his limited English and education. However, if one looks at it from a child's perspective of explaining something. I am sure you have had someone tell you, "explain it to them like they were a child so they can understand"... well I think that is how Ed writes, and describes to the best of his limited educated ability, his actions and theories.

But most as I say just blow him off. I think Coral Castle should be the 8th Wonder of The World. www.coralcastle.com There is a book that came out on it a few years ago. It's really good. http://coralcastlebook.com/ I have a signed copy.