Curious Cosmos
TimeCrime1986

TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

I don't know how others feel about phony TT'ers on this Website but, I for one feel that, once one has been thoroughly exposed, or after they admit to their deception, there should be some method of indicating their deceptive tendancies.

Although I thoroughly believe time travel technology does or did exist at one point in time. I find it hilarious that not one person has come forth with a credible claim. Suffice it to say that all claims of time travel are considered phony from the start.

How hard can it be? An artifact from the future would really add support for a claim. As rapid as technology changes. There could be some widget produced six months from now that hasn't even been conceived yet. Even money changes too. Perhaps a note from two years hence.

The impersonation of your avatar, Einstein, so makes for

a straw man that one might as well argue with a chat bot.

LOL.. Yes, I do not make no misrepresentation of said avatar very well. But you might have a better argument with a chat bot. Much more entertaining than arguments around here.

It is possible that some type of time travel existed, at least briefly, around 2036, when Titor may or may not have been working. As you mentioned though, there is no actual evidence of him, or his work. Otherwise, we have no knowledge of any time traveling technology in existence before 2230 that would be capable of producing any sort of results, verifiable or not.

It is difficult to 'prove' a valid claim, that is true. But, as you asked, I can provide you with two forms of evidence; the equipment we carry with us, and our own biocoding which would be unmatchable at this target point. If anyone would like to meet for further study, it would be acceptable. Further, if anyone would enjoy leaving with us, I do believe that would constitute verifiable proof. We are currently navigating the country once again, per standard protocol, until we are able to 'link' with a viable 'hot spot' as you might say here.

It has become apparent that nothing I have offered here has been of any value to our work, except; our own verification of an ability t0 communicate both to and fro. Otherwise no suspicions have been aroused.

I dont know if I would be authorized to leave but you can check. quote="lledbetter2266, post: 79416, member: 4546"]It is possible that some type of time travel existed, at least briefly, around 2036, when Titor may or may not have been working. As you mentioned though, there is no actual evidence of him, or his work. Otherwise, we have no knowledge of any time traveling technology in existence before 2230 that would be capable of producing any sort of results, verifiable or not.

It is difficult to 'prove' a valid claim, that is true. But, as you asked, I can provide you with two forms of evidence; the equipment we carry with us, and our own biocoding which would be unmatchable at this target point. If anyone would like to meet for further study, it would be acceptable. Further, if anyone would enjoy leaving with us, I do believe that would constitute verifiable proof. We are currently navigating the country once again, per standard protocol, until we are able to 'link' with a viable 'hot spot' as you might say here.

It has become apparent that nothing I have offered here has been of any value to our work, except; our own verification of an ability t0 communicate both to and fro. Otherwise no suspicions have been aroused.

dont

Well my book went on sale at kindle/amazon. I still have some editing to do so a update will be uploaded but it is another nail in the coffin for my critics. I will skip giving out the link and info as it probably is not wanted here.

"You can't even verify that barns, outhouses or sheds are proper units." Darby - It has been my experience that people want the files off my computer they want my personal property. Well, this is a forum and as such is limited to what you will get in the way of proof. Now, as I said in a post which I think twice now because I went back and did not see my first post that my first book in a series of books is now for sale. If you guys want your proof I will be happy to post a link to my book but you will have to ask me for it because you guys have gotten onto me in the past about advertising. Or you can just go out there and search for it. I am pretty sure the opinion here and the public opinion will defer. I am a train that can not be stopped.

Im gone. I have to come here from two different computers just to see what is posted because what I see on my system and what I see when I come here from another system is two different things. You guys can always ban me again if you want but the truth will go on no matter what.

Buh-bye

And I did make my point. You don't have a clue what "barns", "outhouses" or "sheds" are. They have nothing to do with taking information off your computer (though for the life of me I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in anything on your computer)

but I digress...

You're supposed to be the resident expert in nuclear physics and nuclear reactor engineering. Says so right on one of your websites and in your original handle here. Expert? You have to know what the SI unit "barn" is if you are going to be involved in nuclear fission. Sheds and outhouses are exponential expansions of barns.

How about the neutron capture cross-section of a nucleus?

(And he will return to answer. He always does.) :)

"Buh-bye

And I did make my point. You don't have a clue what "barns", "outhouses" or "sheds" are. They have nothing to do with taking information off your computer (though for the life of me I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in anything on your computer)

but I digress...

You're supposed to be the resident expert in nuclear physics and nuclear reactor engineering. Says so right on one of your websites and in your original handle here. Expert? You have to know what the SI unit "barn" is if you are going to be involved in nuclear fission. Sheds and outhouses are exponential expansions of barns.

How about the neutron capture cross-section of a nucleus?"

I just brought up my computer because when people want proof they want the files I produced from my counter. Oh old site. I miss that. I did put up a older version to it but I have not maintained it. Yeah I remember you were against that site from day one. And when I came here you brought it up again and were against it. Dude, it was a hobby. Get over it. (Hey, I called Darby dude. Haha.) I mean that in a nice way. You want to do me a favor not that you would review my book then load up both barrels and let me have it. I dare you. I posted the info on my blog so as not advertise on your site.

In fairness, Darby, you should consider the temporally-local nature of naming convention of units of measurement. Comparing the cross-section to a barn would make sense to one who knows what a barn is and can compare the likelihood of hitting the side of a barn as opposed to missing it. It is similar to a time traveler who hears that force is measured in Newtons and finds confusion at the supermarket when confronted with edible fig force units. If our time traveler is from sufficient distance in time it would make sense that they do not know these things but will have other names for the same ideas.

hi timecrime1986, you are a timetraveller..?

that picture of 2 computers proof something.? :)

the blue image its only a computer wallpaper, and that " time machine" its one picture with copyright in yellow letters.

to time travel you must create a vortex, a wormhole, do you have any giant generator or something to generate energy.?

And the best way to bring a proof of timetravel, could be : telling the headlines of the newspapers from 22/January/2014, for example. :)