Curious Cosmos
Lussorio F

Hello I'm from the year 2046

Chicken or egg, Please forcast the correct answer that science will conclude.

I believe one thing to be true but remember we might not be the center of the universe as a lot of us humans do believe.

Perhaps hoax is a strong word, implying deceit or hidden agendas. The name calling doesn't really help your case though. Paula has been part of our community for a long time, and has committed energy and focus to it.

The thing is, if your gonna go with the idea that this is a new WL, and yours is safe and sound waiting for you, then really, there's no need to hide anything. Or become frustrated when others are sceptical.

I'm not convinced, but you had a good try, and that's all that matters.

• Like 1

I personally think he has failed miserably in trying to convince us of his fantasy claims.

Hopefully, when he travels down south, it'll give him time to reflect.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2016 at 5:00 PM, Lussorio F said:

I explained in some detail on another forum and somewhere on this forum, that my temporal manipulation device does not work to your model of time travel that is quite frankly ludicrous.

QUESTION FOR YOU:- how using your concept of time travel do you resolve the grandfather paradox.? Ever heard of causality?

That's some pretty interesting punctuation there.

So many time travellers are illiterate.

They don't know how to use existing technology such as a spell checker and Google Translate.

Answering the Grandfather Paradox question with a question?

Do you even time travel Bruh?

The next time someone asks you about the Grandfather Paradox, explain this.

TT A is in World A where Grandfather A lives.

TT A goes to World B where Grandfather B lives.

TT A, in World B, kills Grandfather B.

Grandfather A still lives and TT A will still be born in World A.

Lussorio F said:
Oil reserves are running out and whats left which is little is difficult to get hold off and so rationed. Transport is mainly by bike, horse or energy efficient steam powered trains running on coal. The only thing you see in the air are micro drones, once in a blue moon you see a plane.

This is why I suspect you may not be telling the truth.

Oil reserves are becoming increasingly irrelevant in 2016.

Why?

Households have traditionally used gas.

Wind power just met 100% of all of Denmark's household electricity needs.

They over produced wind power generated electricity in the amount of 40%.

Elon Musk's Tesla Motor Company pre-orders have shocked Chevy into investing in its Bolt electric car.

This may expedite the building of charging stations in communities.

So if we have this much change in the use of gas and oil today, imagine what we will be driving in 2046.

Trains running on coal?

What about kinetic and photo-voltaic energy collection?

What about hydrogen nano-flo?

Hemp fiber?

In 2046, there must be a lot of automation and artificial intelligence doing most of the daily grind of work.

That frees citizens up to go back to school.

My question to you is, why didn't you go back to school?

You don't sound like a highly educated citizen.

You don't sound like militia as they, living in a hostile environment would be even more aware of their surroundings.

And a savage wouldn't be smart enough to steal a "time manipulation unit" to come back here, as you have renamed it.

I posted this picture which is a initial photo of my temporal manipulation device on another forum, its simply a compact version of John's with a couple of upgrades, active camouflage function, quantum mechanical computer with pseudo telepathic communication and a stasis function.

[missing attachment]

You asserted on Paranormalis that you would never post in TTI ever again.

He's on a personal trip, unauthorized and here to watch an event unfold. The most interested people in this field are in the world's forums. Just as I requested the forum participates , my peers , to review my story book , he makes the contact to our forum participates for his reasons. If I used the words and terminology he seems to have in vocabulary my story might be more appealing. The down side is the freedom of imagination , or the freedom to replicate an environment in movie format goes away.

I am enjoying these posts and the rebuttal argument that comes between the participants. Keep going

I though I posted some serious questions. I suppose the format was unfamiliar to someone from 2046 so I'll try again, in a more compendiary manner.

You stated:

"I was initially sent back to 20th century to 1993 to be precise to either retrieve the formula for or obtain a sample of, a extremely heat resistant insulating material. That was stumbled upon by amateur scientist, but later lost when he passed away leaving no samples behind and taking the formula with him to the grave."

Question 1

How do you know it existed if it was "lost"?

You stated:

..."That the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new "world-line", distinct from the one from which you left."...

Question 2

Why would you, or your superiors, believe it will exist in "this" T/L since this T/L was created when you entered it?

To a question asked on another forum;

"Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?

You stated:

"Yes, we are part of the same division."

Hello I'm from the year 2046

Since, again, your DToTT states a "new" time line IS created with each jump...

Question 3

How do all of these time travelers keep ending up on this SAME time line?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

• Like 1

How does the pseudo telepathic communication work, and what is the purpose of the stasis field? Does the camouflage work on the user as well?

PaulaJedi said:
Could you explain what is inside?

Well here is a glimpse of the Bristol Array that permits time travel to occur at full power.

Lussorio F said:
Its almost impossible to load pictures on this forum.

[missing attachment]

Worked like a charm. Don't know why you're having issues with uploading pictures. Will talk to Cosmo about it.

• Like 1

Your not used to our tech, which is probably too simplistic to grasp. Unlike that futuristic gadget your brandishing.

So in layman's terms... what do those components actually do, what's their purpose?

At last got a picture up of the Bristol Array that permits time travel to occur. It pictured here at full power.

[missing attachment]

It's 2016 - I would think we could do better than 256x256, 0.07 megapixel photos.

If you're having trouble uploading through the forum (because of your proxy), try Imgur:

Until then, I don't think many people will take your photos seriously. There's not enough here to discern anything of value.

@Gpa I welcome your questions and would love to furnish you a reply. But I'm sorry to say on this forum my comments are moderated. I would hate to sit typing out a lengthy reply only to be found its not approved. You would have thought looking at some of the remarks approved for inclusion to this thread that this wasn't the case.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2016 at 4:50 PM, Lussorio F said:

@Gpa I welcome your questions and would love to furnish you a reply. But I'm sorry to say on this forum my comments are moderated. I would hate to sit typing out a lengthy reply only to be found its not approved. You would have thought looking at some of the remarks approved for inclusion to this thread that this wasn't the case.

Today's your lucky day, Lucy. For you and you only, I've disabled moderation in this forum category. Feel free to write all the lengthy answers and explanations you like.