Curious Cosmos
Lussorio F

Hello I'm from the year 2046

Maybe you could run some future concepts or theories by us, perhaps something that is unheard of in our time, so as that we could discuss or debate it.

I'm still waiting for Lussorio to validate his time travel claim. That hasn't occurred yet. Perhaps the Mods should consider changing this "Serious Claim" to a "Questionable Claim".

• Like 1

Einstein said:
I'm still waiting for Lussorio to validate his time travel claim. That hasn't occurred yet. Perhaps the Mods should consider changing this "Serious Claim" to a "Questionable Claim".

I explained in some detail on another forum and somewhere on this forum, that my temporal manipulation device does not work to your model of time travel that is quite frankly ludicrous.

QUESTION FOR YOU:- how using your concept of time travel do you resolve the grandfather paradox.? Ever heard of causality?

I explained in some detail on another forum and somewhere on this forum, that my temporal manipulation device does not work to your model of time travel that is quite frankly ludicrous.

WHY is it ludicrous? You're welcome to disagree, but you need to include WHY when you do it.

Cosmo said:
WHY is it ludicrous? You're welcome to disagree, but you need to include WHY when you do it.

Because his model violates causality, which is fundamental to all natural science, especially physics. Anyone who has study physics at high school will be scratching there head at his odd concept and understanding of basic physics. The fact he unable to explain how his model of the time travel resolves classic paradoxes, speaks volumes. Then hes busting my balls, by holding my CLAIMS to a unscientific model. I don't mind being scrutinized, I welcome it, but lets be scrutinize with sound science.

I'm with Einstein on this one. I feel like Lussorio is more focused on what we do or don't know, and is offering very little in the way of subject matter.

• Like 2

I am not meaning to be rude, but he said on another message board that you can create a microsingularity at home with household objects. I think this statement makes this entire case debunked.

"Where do you get the micro-singularity?

I believe a rudimentary one can be made at home with simple everyday household objects if your the technicality minded type."

• Like 1

Lussorio F said:
I've been presented with quite a few questions, that I will answer at some point. Possibly in other threads. What I will say, to kind of answer KerrTexas, life in 2046 is not a bed of roses, but then its also not a bed of thorns. I was initially sent back to 20th century to 1993 to be precise to either retrieve the formula for or obtain a sample of, a extremely heat resistant insulating material. That was stumbled upon by amateur scientist, but later lost when he passed away leaving no samples behind and taking the formula with him to the grave. My appearance here in the early part of the 21 century was neither scheduled or sanctioned, I bent the rules slightly for personal reasons.

1993... for a "lost" tech... how do you know it existed if it was "lost"... why would you, or your superiors, believe it will exist in "this" T/L since this T/L was created when you entered it?

(Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) was explained by a technician to me along these lines, that for every decision or action that's made, the alternative is played out in another reality. He when on to explain in the most simplest of terms, That the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new "world-line", distinct from the one from which you left. So by going back in time you can change events but those changes wont effect YOU, or the world-line you came from. You just prevent another version of yourself from a (lag reality) undergoing the experience. However the (Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) means there are already versions of yourself that haven't undergone the experience you want to change. You can only go forward in time in the same world-line, not back without it becoming a new reality. There sadly a number of users on this forum that are not going to grasp these concepts due to being ill-educated in basic mathematics and science and dare I say lacing in common sense.

Serious Claim - How my temporal displacement device (time machine) works!

( I won't begin questioning what "Time Laws" exist that also create a "PAST" whenever a "NEW" T/L is created by all you TT'ers out there... seeing as how " I " remember "existing" before 1993.)

"Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?

Yes, we are part of the same division."

JT and you end up on the same time-line. How fortunate for us... and you. I mean, what are the odds that both you and John would "create" the same T/L.

Why do you offer revelations of "our" future (or our possible future)? You can only offer what has occurred in "your" T/L. You are engaging in the same mistake JT made when he capitulated and begin answering questions about the future and "his" civil war.

This sounds to me like just another weak attempt at perpetuating the same story all over again. These Tales FAIL at the statement, "I first went back to XXXX year to retrieve a Blah blah blah... ".

I'd like to say, "Nice try." but it isn't.

• Like 2

Based on the last few responses outlining the problems with this story and the lack of substance being provided, I'm applying the "Confirmed Hoax" prefix to this thread. @Lussorio F if at any point you're able to provide substantive information or proof, we'll of course revert the thread prefix change.
  • Like 1

Gpa said:
1993... for a "lost" tech... how do you know it existed if it was "lost"... why would you, or your superiors, believe it will exist in "this" T/L since this T/L was created when you entered it?

(Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) was explained by a technician to me along these lines, that for every decision or action that's made, the alternative is played out in another reality. He when on to explain in the most simplest of terms, That the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new "world-line", distinct from the one from which you left. So by going back in time you can change events but those changes wont effect YOU, or the world-line you came from. You just prevent another version of yourself from a (lag reality) undergoing the experience. However the (Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) means there are already versions of yourself that haven't undergone the experience you want to change. You can only go forward in time in the same world-line, not back without it becoming a new reality. There sadly a number of users on this forum that are not going to grasp these concepts due to being ill-educated in basic mathematics and science and dare I say lacing in common sense.

Serious Claim - How my temporal displacement device (time machine) works!

( I won't begin questioning what "Time Laws" exist that also create a "PAST" whenever a "NEW" T/L is created by all you TT'ers out there... seeing as how " I " remember "existing" before 1993.)

"Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?

Yes, we are part of the same division."

JT and you end up on the same time-line. How fortunate for us... and you. I mean, what are the odds that both you and John would "create" the same T/L.

Why do you offer revelations of "our" future (or our possible future)? You can only offer what has occurred in "your" T/L. You are engaging in the same mistake JT made when he capitulated and begin answering questions about the future and "his" civil war.

This sounds to me like just another weak attempt at perpetuating the same story all over again. These Tales FAIL at the statement, "I first went back to XXXX year to retrieve a Blah blah blah... ".

I'd like to say, "Nice try." but it isn't.

Good to see you back on the forum.

• Like 1

Mr F Lusorrio, after giving some thought to the matter, I do not want to meet up with you. I have better ways to spend my time, other than conversing with fantasists. I bid you a good day.

Is that the ending? I was watching someone describe steins gate 10 for alternative endings and missed the end here.

Keep on hangin out , maybe write a time travel novel.

@Cosmo you going to be influenced by @PaulaJedi who I know is government goon, to dismissed and deride my thread by claiming its "Confirmed Hoax" therefore depriving people of the facts, I will not be posting anything further on this forum.

• Like 1

Well, I've known Paula a long time and I'm fairly confident she's not a government goon. It was actually @Einstein who got me seriously considering retagging the thread, so there's that. You're always welcome here, and if you can provide information or something of substance then I'm happy to remove the hoax tag. Best of luck wherever you end up though :)
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2016 at 2:56 PM, Cosmo said:

Well, I've known Paula a long time and I'm fairly confident she's not a government goon. It was actually @Einstein who got me seriously considering retagging the thread, so there's that. You're always welcome here, and if you can provide information or something of substance then I'm happy to remove the hoax tag. Best of luck wherever you end up though 🙂

Certainly @PaulaJedi is a paid detractor and the user calling himself @Einstein as already mentioned is criticizing my comments based on dime store comic book physics. You could have remove the "serious claim" label, but you chose instead to label my thread a confirmed hoax, therefore labelling me a hoaxer. I will not be returning to this forum until the label is promptly removed. Lastly as for providing something of substance, I would have by now if I've been tied up by responding to energy sapping trolls and paid detractor.

• Like 1

If Paula's getting paid, I want some of that action. Regardless, you've made a fair point so I've created a new thread prefix - Questionable Claims.

• Like 1

Don't take it so personally. And also, don't be a stranger.

We've had claimants actually take the critique well. Not often, but it happens.

Maybe we could end future posting for this thread? Calm the waters a little...

Guest searcher35

Hello Lussorio! I have said from the beginning that we should not convict people without proof! So i am not the one who decides if you are lying or if you are telling the truth! the only thing i care about is that you are polite and you dont offend us! Of course i would really like to pelive that everything you say is true because it is very interesting and i am ready to learn from if possible!

i have asked you a question but probably you did not have time to answer! so i will ask you again and if you can answer it will be great! you have said that you were born in 1956 so now in 2016 is there a younger version of you? can you see yourself? that would be cool! also you said that when you left from 2046 you were 89 years old! so i would like to ask you if everything is okay considering your age and the travelling! i am sorry if this is offending but i feel concerned!

At the end i wanted to ask you if you could at least give me a small answer on a private message about the problem i have! i am sure you will have the answer because you can time travel!

Thanks again!

On 4/10/2016 at 4:07 PM, Lussorio F said:

Certainly @PaulaJedi is a paid detractor and the user calling himself @Einstein as already mentioned is criticizing my comments based on dime store comic book physics. You could have remove the "serious claim" label, but you chose instead to label my thread a confirmed hoax, therefore labelling me a hoaxer. I will not be returning to this forum until the label is promptly removed. Lastly as for providing something of substance, I would have by now if I've been tied up by responding to energy sapping trolls and paid detractor.

You remind me of a character from EastEnders.

"Mylo.X. said:
You remind me of a character from EastEnders.

I'm still waiting to receive my first paycheck and my benefits package. I might have to speak to HR.

• Like 1

Cosmo said:
If Paula's getting paid, I want some of that action.

Regardless, you've made a fair point so I've created a new thread prefix - Questionable Claims.

Apparently, HR isn't doing a good job at getting paychecks out. Might have to go to upper management.

In the meantime, I believe I prevented him from creating a black hole and destroying the universe. Mission accomplished.

• Like 1

Lussiorio F,

You get flustered about the lable 'hoax'.

Your understanding of oil reserves and the current state of energy production in 2016 is deficient.

If you're going to pretend to be a time traveller at least do more research than what you have done.

If you would like me to train you to be a good time travelling role-player just ask me how.

I will give you information about the future and explain to you why it will be the correct forecast.